What is a Vitamin B12 Injection?
What are the benefits of Vitamin B12?
Vitamin B12, also known as cobalamin, is an essential vitamin that your body needs but cannot produce.
It’s found naturally in animal products, but also added to certain foods and available as an oral supplement or injection.
Vitamin B12 has many roles in your body. It supports the normal function of your nerve cells and is needed for red blood cell formation and DNA synthesis. Vitamin B12 may benefit your body in impressive ways, such as by boosting your energy, improving your memory and helping prevent heart disease.
- Helps with Red Blood Cell Formation and Anaemia Prevention.
- May Support Bone Health and Prevent Osteoporosis
- May Reduce Your Risk of Macular Degeneration
- May Improve Mood and Symptoms of Depression
- May Benefit Your Brain by Preventing the Loss of Neurons
- May Give You an Energy Boost
- May Improve Heart Health by Decreasing Homocysteine
- Supports Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails
What is Vitamin C?
What are the benefits of Vitamin C injections?
Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is necessary for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues. It's involved in many body functions, including formation of collagen, absorption of iron, the proper functioning of the immune system, wound healing, and the maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth.
Vitamin C is one of many antioxidants that can protect against damage caused by harmful molecules called free radicals, as well as toxic chemicals and pollutants like cigarette smoke. Free radicals can build up and contribute to the development of health conditions such as cancer, heart disease, and arthritis.
- Helps General health
- Immune function
- Weight loss
- Wound healing
- Preventing damage to cells
- Building collagen
- Producing chemical messengers called neurotransmitters
What is Biotin?
Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin that’s a part of the vitamin B family. It’s also known as vitamin H.
Your body needs biotin to help convert certain nutrients into energy. It also plays an important role in the health of your hair, skin, and nails.
If you aren’t getting enough biotin, you may experience hair loss or a scaly red rash.
What are the benefits for Biotin injections?
- Maintains good health of skin, hair & nails
- Helps maintain blood sugar levels in body
- Aids in weightless and stimulating metabolism
- Good for ensuring proper heart functioning of heart
- Beneficial for growth and maintenance of muscle tissues
Is there any down time?
No down time for these treatments.